2021 Peer Review Report and CalCPA Acceptance Letter
All California–licensed firms that provide accounting and auditing (A&A) services are required to undergo a peer review once every three years as a condition of license renewal. Peer review is defined as the study of a firm’s (A&A) practice by an independent CPA using professional standards
Magnus Blue Associates is a member of the AICPA Peer Review Program and deemed to be enrolled in an approved practice-monitoring program. The California Peer Review Committee has accepted the report on the most recent peer review of our firm.
- IRS – Small Business and Self-Employed Tax Center
- IRS – Large Business and International Tax Center
- IRS – Individuals Tax Center
- California Franchise Tax Board (FTB) – Businesses
- California Franchise Tax Board (FTB) – Individuals
- California Franchise Tax Board (FTB)
- State of California Employment Development Department (EDD)
Useful Articles & Updates
For the first time in a while, it appears we have only a few changes to keep in mind as we head...
This last winter in California was one for the books. Because of the severe winter storms,...
In the 17 years I’ve been in public accounting, very few “tax seasons” have been normal or easy....